Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Free Choice

"A Barn and a Boy"

The sound of the sprinkling rain grew stronger on a sullen Sunday afternoon. The aroma of spring was in the air, and the faint smell of burning wood coming from inside created a comfortable and calm atmosphere. I felt my camera in my hands; I knew what I had to do. I saw the rusty red of the barn and the blue of his eyes and his shirt, and I knew that I could trust my camera to capture a powerful moment. The reds and blues and browns intertwined into one beautiful shot. I saw his eyes look back at the camera, conveying so much emotion with such a plain expression. I heard children playing in the yard next door, and I heard an impatient dog barking from the street. Life was in slow motion as this shot was captured. 





"Game Face"

Game Day
Daunting, Exciting
Defending, Running, Attacking
Until the Ball is in the Back of the Net
A fight.



No comments:

Post a Comment