Thursday, May 29, 2014

Assignment of Which I Am Most Proud











I am most proud of my Food assignment. The images above are a few of the many photographs I took in Whole Foods for this assignment. I was initially slightly uncomfortable with this assignment, because I am generally not very good at finding artistic things to photograph in food. I have generally stuck to portrait photography when that is an option, and this assignment really left me with no other option than to take photographs of food. When I walked into Whole Foods, I was unsure as to where I was to begin. Very soon, however, I got so lost in my photographs that I completely forgot my initial discomfort. I took more photographs than I had ever taken before, and I put thought and effort into each and every one. This assignment taught me how photograph outside of my comfort zone. I am very proud of my results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment