Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Carpe Diem

"Seize The Day"



            I learned a multitude of things as a result of doing this project. I primarily learned key information necessary to success when using Photoshop in one's photographs. I learned how to transform and adjust the photos in a way that makes them more effective and interesting for a photographer's purpose. I also learned how to look at everyday objects with a creative lens. Venturing around the school on a search for the shapes of various letters hidden in everyday objects inspired my imagination and demonstrated to me that creativity is a huge component of photography. Finally, this project undoubtedly illustrated to me the wide variety of projects one can do with photos. Photography is a sea of possibilities. Creating phrases with photos is definitely a unique project, and it is unlike anything I had expected to do in photography class; however, it was entirely a plausible project. On the whole, these and the other more minor things that I learned through this project will be very beneficial to me moving forward with my photography. They have showed me how to have an open mind and how to take things as they come. They have showed me how to be innovative and how to be creative. This project was a great experience to enhance my photo experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment